https://digital4s.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/lora-ohanessian-440247.jpg 3779 5669 admin http://digital4s.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo2good.png admin2018-01-30 08:34:352019-05-29 00:51:47Digital4s Ventures News RoundUp: Portfolio Companies Showing True Strength and Progress
Digital4s Ventures News RoundUp: Portfolio Companies Showing Strength
- Digital4s Ventures raised a bridge round for Emerging Classifieds Ventures (ECV) bringing total capital raised to $1,000,000 in 2017 for ECV alone. The money will be used to accelerate growth in existing markets and new regions. Learn more about Digital4s. Learn more about ECV.
- Emerging Classifieds Ventures (The largest classifieds marketplaces group in emerging markets globally) acquires Techinafrica.com as a combined media and jobs platform for pan African tech news and jobs. Learn more
- Portfolio company Emerging Classifieds Ventures is launching new platforms around the world through its various operating companies:
- Digital Marketplaces Indonesia (Online general classifieds in Indonesia) is launching the media and news platform cakapcakap.com. Learn more.
- Pacific Ads Group (Online marketplace for cars and real estate in the Pacific Islands) is launching real estate marketplace platform in Papua New Guinea called mypnghome.com. Learn more
- Portfolio company AfriCar Group (Leading online marketplace for cars in Africa) expands operations to 10 new countries in Africa. Learn more
- Portfolio company African Property Group (Leading online marketplace for property in Africa) expands operations to 8 new countries in Africa. Learn more
- Co-founded by Emerging Classifieds Ventures, Mekong Classifieds (online marketplace for property in Cambodia) is setting up company in Singapore together with the worlds largest startup investment group 500 Startups to grow Khmerhome.com in Cambodia. Learn
- Portfolio company Simply Wall Street (Financial data visualisation company) has partnered with Yahoo meaning Simply Wall street’s stock related news content is being featured on Yahoo finance stockpages. Having their news content syndicated to Yahoo is a significant milestone as it is guaranteed to be featured in their feeds making this channel reliable and scalable. Learn more
- Portfolio company Sportsmate (International Sports Media company) announced QMS Media Limited enters into the sports-venue advertising segment through a number of investments that expand and enhance its existing premium digital outdoor media portfolio across Australia and New Zealand. One being the 20% for $1.1 million strategic stake in Sportsmate Australia, a leading developer of sporting apps across a number of popular sporting codes, including AFL, NRL, Cricket, Rugby, Soccer, NFL and NBA. Learn more.
- Portfolio company Muru Music (Music Discovery Tool company) is one of few finalists startups at Slush in Helsinki, the world leading startup event with over 20.000 attendees, over 2,600 startups, 1,500 venture capitalists, and 600 journalists from over 130 countries will come to Slush to drive business, and to experience the phenomenal atmosphere. Muru will also talk on a panel about “Curation: A.I. vs. The Human Touch” and will be DJ’ing the closing party by Muru’s Nicc. Learn more.
- Portfolio company Fram Skandinavien (Digital venture builder company in South East Asia) listed on First North Nasdaq in Stockholm and gain 200% in first two weeks. Learn more.
- Portfolio company Eventico (Event Management Platform company) is launching in Australia after great success in Scandinavia and France. Three major pilots has been signed to grow operation in Australia as the first market in Asia Pacific. Learn more.
- Portfolio company Mindconnect (Intelligent Transport Solution company) has singed with Bzzt a 100% electric pod taxi fleet company. Bzzt will use the key differentiating features of the Mindconnects advanced CityFlow platform with adjustable maps, custom vehicle type and restrictions, top speed limits, geo-restrictions = custom routing and integrated custom navigation. Learn more.
- Portfolio company tagspace (Mix Reality Technology company) has raised raise an undisclosed but substantial amount to fund an accelerated go-to-market plan. More specifically, to launch and market a new platform, file additional patents and grow the development and strategic team. Furthermore, tagSpace & Ripple Collective in Alliance: A Match Made In Mixed-Reality tagSpace announces a new strategic alliance with New York brand strategy firm, Ripple Collective. Learn more. Also, tagspace has gone from Stealth Mode to Top Trending: Australian Tech Startup Steals The Show tagSpace has recently emerged from a mysterious sub rosa development environment, seemingly out of nowhere, to claim 3rd place Techboard’s TOP 10 AR/VR Companies in July 2017. Learn more
- Portfolio company Balandra (Digital Customer Engagement company) has signed a contract with Mapfre to collaborate in their new initiative around digital customer journey’s for their customers. Mapfre is a global insurance company with operations in over 100 countries. Learn more.
- Portfolio company Addicted Fashion (Womens Fashion e-commerce company) is expanding its online presence with new capital injection of an undisclosed amount. The new e-commerce platform is optimised for social media and continous growth. Also read about ‘Swedish woman behind unusual fashion shop which doesn’t have a storefront’. Learn more. Learn more about Addicted
- Portfolio company Audience Republic (Digital Marketing Platform company) on Sky News talking about amplifying ticket sales and its $500,000 Capital Raise. Learn more. Learn more about Audience Republic